Who doesn’t love a sweet and savory fruity dessert? This recipe for Baked White Peaches with Raspberries and Amaretti is a perfect way to end a wonderful family dinner. It takes 30 minutes to prepare, so you can have them warm and ready when the dinner is over. Everyone will ask for this after every special occasion dinner. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Happy cooking!
- 4 white peaches (ripe)
- 125 grams raspberries
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 8 Amaretti Cookies
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the peaches in a baking dish, flat side up.
- Put the raspberries on top of the peaches.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Spread on the peaches.
- Crumble a biscuit on each peach.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the honey.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.