Baked Turkey Cutlets with Cheese, Cream, and MushroomsAs receitas lá de casa
Cream (like bacon) makes everything taste better, including lean turkey breasts, which are first seasoned wtih lemon juice, garlic, and salt, and then layered in a baking dish with mushrooms and mozzarella before being doused with cream. Be sure to cover the dish tightly before baking, to trap in the flavors and also to keep the chicken moist and tender. Serve hot (removing the foil carefully as steam will escape), with rice alongside.
- 5 turkey (breasts)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 package cream
- fresh mushrooms (sliced, to taste)
- mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Season the turkey breasts with lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
- 3Place the cutlets in a baking tray and cover with the mushrooms.
- 4Sprinkle the mushrooms with an abundance of Mozzarella cheese.
- 5Cover everything with the cream and bake for 1 hour.