- 1 pound Shady Brook Farms Turkey Breast Cutlets (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 2 packets dry instant onion soup mix (1 ounce each)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream (carton)
- 3 cups cooked rice (or pasta)
- Place breast cutlets on bottom of large 13 x 9-inch baking dish and cover with mushrooms.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour sauce over turkey and mushrooms.
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 35 minutes (do not open oven).
- Remove turkey from dish, reserving sauce.
- Slice turkey; place on a bed of your favorite cooked pasta or rice.
- Drizzle with sour cream sauce and mushrooms.