Baked TunaMadeleine Cocina
This recipe is made with a simple list of ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Canned tuna is mixed with sauteed onion and garlic that has been flavored with curry, breadcrumbs, egg, cream, and spices for flavorful loaf which is then baked to hold it all together. Serve it sliced with toasted rustic bread or try it served over a salad for a healthy and filling meal.
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup onions (minced)
- 1 stalk celery (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1 eggs
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon (ground)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cans fish (tuna, in water, drained)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- 2Spritz a hot skillet with cooking spray and saute the onion and garlic until the onion becomes transparent. Add the curry and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat and place into a large bowl.
- 3Add the cream, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, tarragon, salt, pepper, and tuna to the onion mixture. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Place the tuna mixture into a baking pan line with parchment paper.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes, cut with a serrated knife, and serve.