Easy, delicious, and nutrient-dense. What more could you want in a side dish?
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated in the oil. Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.
Rachel 4 days ago
I wish it would have been crispier. Next time I will be cutting it thinner
Christine Zalewski 17 Dec 2018
It is great I really enjoyed it
Keisha 8 Dec 2018
Sweet Potatoes turned out great!
gedepere two 7 Dec 2018
this recipe is very tasty
Mishka 3 Dec 2018
great recipe. easy to make.
Deyan Peychev 12 Nov 2018
wonderful! amazing with garlic sauce!
Coates 31 Oct 2018
Super easy and delicious!!!
Megan Hendrickse 15 Sep 2018
good, easy recipe to use
Latiahua Collins 25 Jul 2018
good i would make it again
Dot Melross 14 Jul 2018
Lovely!!.. My daughter uses butter instead of oil.
Monica Jacobson 29 Jun 2018
Great! I added Italian season to taste as well
Krisztina S. 29 Jun 2018
Tasted really good, but next time I will use vegetable oil, cause the olive oil burns faster
Perkins 15 Jun 2018
A simple sweet potato recipe that pairs well with just about any cuisine.