Easy, delicious, and nutrient-dense. What more could you want in a side dish?
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated in the oil. Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.
Deyan Peychev 7 days ago
wonderful! amazing with garlic sauce!
Coates 19 days ago
Super easy and delicious!!!
Megan Hendrickse 15 Sep
good, easy recipe to use
Latiahua Collins 25 Jul
good i would make it again
Dot Melross 14 Jul
Lovely!!.. My daughter uses butter instead of oil.
Monica Jacobson 29 Jun
Great! I added Italian season to taste as well
Krisztina S. 29 Jun
Tasted really good, but next time I will use vegetable oil, cause the olive oil burns faster
Perkins 15 Jun
A simple sweet potato recipe that pairs well with just about any cuisine.