Rise and Shine! Its time to chow down on this wonderful Baked Surprise Egg recipe. You and your family will fall in love with this Baked Surprise Egg recipe. It is not only delicious but incredibly good for your body. We hope you love this Baked Surprise Egg recipe as much as we do! It is a delight to prepare and the perfect match to your Sunday morning!
- 4 eggs
- caviar (A pot of)
- 50 grams butter (soft)
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut a band of parchment paper wide enough to line the inside of each small circle.
- Butter the paper before placing it inside so that the egg does not stick during cooking.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and set the yolks aside.
- Beat the egg whites, with a few drops of lemon juice, until they are very stiff.
- Gently spoon white into each circle about 3 cm high.
- Make a crater in the middle and delicately arrange the yolk and a teaspoon of caviar.
- Cover with a layer of white, smooth with a spoon.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs.
- Cook for 6 minutes, serve immediately.