Baked Surprise EggOn dine chez Nanou
Rise and Shine! Its time to chow down on this wonderful Baked Surprise Egg recipe. You and your family will fall in love with this Baked Surprise Egg recipe. It is not only delicious but incredibly good for your body. We hope you love this Baked Surprise Egg recipe as much as we do! It is a delight to prepare and the perfect match to your Sunday morning!
- 4 eggs
- caviar (A pot of)
- 50 grams butter (soft)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- 2Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Cut a band of parchment paper wide enough to line the inside of each small circle.
- 4Butter the paper before placing it inside so that the egg does not stick during cooking.
- 5Separate the whites from the yolks and set the yolks aside.
- 6Beat the egg whites, with a few drops of lemon juice, until they are very stiff.
- 7Gently spoon white into each circle about 3 cm high.
- 8Make a crater in the middle and delicately arrange the yolk and a teaspoon of caviar.
- 9Cover with a layer of white, smooth with a spoon.
- 10Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs.
- 11Cook for 6 minutes, serve immediately.