- 1 kilogram pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper (paste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 deciliter white wine
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (large)
- 3 tablespoons tomato pulp
- 6 deciliters water
- 300 grams Carolino rice
- 1 sprig parsley
- Cut the ribs into pieces and season them with salt, ground pepper, bay leaf and white wine.
- Peel the garlic and onions and cut them into rings.
- Saute them in olive oil.
- Add the tomato pulp and the meat.
- Refresh with red wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the water and the rice.
- Stir and transfer to a refractory container.
- Place in the middle of a preheated oven (350°F) for 15 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle on top.