- 1 kilogram pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper (paste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 deciliter white wine
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 onions (large)
- 3 tablespoons tomato pulp
- 6 deciliters water
- 300 grams Carolino rice
- 1 sprig parsley
- Cut the ribs into pieces and season them with salt, ground pepper, bay leaf and white wine.
- Peel the garlic and onions and cut them into rings.
- Saute them in olive oil.
- Add the tomato pulp and the meat.
- Refresh with red wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the water and the rice.
- Stir and transfer to a refractory container.
- Place in the middle of a preheated oven (350°F) for 15 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle on top.
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish
Honey-Mustard Chicken BreastsYummly
Best-Ever Sticky Slow Cooked Asian RibsThe Skinny Pot
“Hoot-n Holler” Baby Back Pork RibsPork
Best Pork Ribs EverAgrilicious
Saucy Chili-Orange Pork Back RibsPork
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Buffalo Pork RibsPork
Sauerkraut Pork RibsWisconsin Potatoes
Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribschowhound.com
Parmesan Crusted ChickenHellmann's
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Kalbi Ribs with Macadamia Nut RiceSteamy Kitchen
Creamy Crockpot Chicken With PastaJust a Pinch
Slow Cooker Red Beans and RiceThe Weary Chef
Sweet Bbq Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Oven Baked Barbecue Pork RibsBreezy Bakes
Pork Baby Back RibsEntertaining Couple
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
The Best Fried Rice You’ll ever make!Sloppy Jo's
Slow Cooker Braised Short RibsThe Midnight Baker
Creamy Mexican Unstuffed PeppersHellmann's
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Cherry Cola Pork RibsPork
Cuban Mojo Pork GrillHellmann's