- 3 red snapper fillets (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic (pressed or minced)
- 4 drops worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (or Creole)
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives (snipped, optional)
- 4 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs (or plain, I used seasoned bread crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (freshly, optional, I added this to the bread crumb mixture)
|Calories200Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingrid O. 15 hours ago
Delicious, easy to cook, fast and cheap.
Lisa George 26 Nov 2018
Delicious this recipe has a little zing to it which is what I liked
Equana Perkins 12 Apr 2018
It turned out awesome. I added a little extra season to the sauce because I had more than 2 pieces.
Carmen S. 20 Nov 2017
Turned out great, I probably added a bit much garlic since I had to triple the sauce and topping because I have large family. It was delicious.
Timms 6 Nov 2017
Super yummy and easy I added a little more worchestire and Cajun seasoning to spice it up a bit
Gamal Berro 18 Aug 2017
Not much flavor as I thought
Pebbles Brown Leonard 16 Jul 2017
easy and absolutely delish!!!
Alexander 10 Jul 2017
I struggle to find fish that I enjoy, and this was not one that I would make again. It was good and simple to make, but not great for such a pricey catch.