- 1 bunch asparagus (pencil thin, washed and tough ends trimmed)
- 1 inch zucchini (sliced into 1/2 rounds)
- 15 inches cherry tomatoes (sliced half or 1 large tomato chopped into large dice)
- 1 trout fillet (fresh rainbow, approximately 300g.)
- 4 slices lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh herbs (such as thyme and oregano or dry if fresh isn' available)
- freshly ground pepper
Donna Grimard a month ago
The fish needed an extra 5 minutes and then was cooked to perfection and delicious. The asparagus was over cooked, even though I didn’t cook them before the fish. The other vegetables were great.
Heather E. a year ago
This is a great base recipe. Since I didn’t have all the ingredients I altered it. I cooked the asparagus as directed in the recipe. I used limes instead of lemon’s and fresh ginger and herbs on the fish. Everything else I followed the recipe. It was easy to follow and very moist and yummy. I will definitely use this recipe again.