Baked PuddingAs receitas lá de casa
No water bath necessary for this baked pudding. Flavored with lemon and sweet rum, this baked pudding is gluten free and utterly tasty.
- 6 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cans whole milk (or part-skim)
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons cachaca (or other sweet flavored rum, optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Put the eggs in a large bowl and beat well with a whisk.
- 3Add the condensed milk and beat again.
- 4Add the part-skim or whole milk, lemon zest, and sweet rum and beat the mix well.
- 5Pour the mix into an ungreased cake pan or baking tray and cook it for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 6In a large bowl place the eggs and beat well with a wire rod.
- 7Add the condensed milk and then wrap well in the eggs.
- 8Add all remaining ingredients and beat well.
- 9Place in a baking tray (no nerd to grease it) and cook it for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- 10When it starts to brown, it's ready.