- 2 russet potatoes (medium, washed and dried)
- 1 head cauliflower ( , 3 1/2 cups or 16 ounces, stem removed cut into florets)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat milk
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 10 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reduced-fat)
- 6 tablespoons chives (chopped, divided)
- 3 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled, you can use turkey bacon if you prefer)
|Calories310Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pat 18 Feb
Excellent!! Used 2 % milk and full fat sour cream but think it would still be awesome if I used lower fat milk and light sour cream!
Joanna 21 May 2018
Great! Instead of bacon, l used Jimmy Dean’s hot sausage crumbled into the recipe. It was delicious!
leeeeeeesa Nixon 12 Apr 2018
It was great I served it in a bread bowl and the family loved it! Instead of bacon I used shrimp which was a hit for us!
steffanyw 31 Jan 2018
Looking so delicious , I will cook this soon, thanks for sharing .
Marguarite Green 21 Jan 2018
So good and very easy to make!! I’ve never had cauliflower and potato together to make a soup, but this is well worth it!!
Sara Sandoval 8 Jan 2017
Wonderful recipe,I tweaked mine a bit by sautéing celery,carrot,onion,and garlic.thank you so much for all your hard work in creating this low fat version
Deborah Tuggy T. 27 Sep 2016
this was amazing and super easy to make. I didnt follow the recipe exactly cause i didnt have enough cauliflower or anything low fat or whatever. but it still turned out delicious.