- 3 pounds red potatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 4 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 broccoli (medium size, crown about 2-3 cups bite-size broccoli florets)
- 3 cups chicken (cooked chopped)
- 4 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (see cook's note, divided)
PER SERVING *
|Calories600Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bree Steward 29 days ago
It was okay, needed more flavor..if you add exactly what the recipe recommends then you won’t have a whole lot of flavor..it was dry to me.
Marsh 30 days ago
Delicious and so easy to make. Hubby has been asking for it again
Zadie Sandoval 12 Jul
Turned out amazing, better than expected!
MannyMannicle 6 Jul
As is, I wouldn't make this again without trying to modify. I think 1 cup sour cream is too much considering how much butter is being used. it makes the potatoes too mushy and ruins the texture.
Tawania Howard 3 Jul
I added a little broth to loosen it up and I left some of the skin on the potatoes and it was so good. The potatoes were creamy and delicious.
Aimee B. 2 Jul
It turned put really good.
Caleb Grant 2 Jul
good a little thick might be nice to add cream of chicken broth ranch is nice topping for it
Dawn Rosenberg 30 Jun
this came out delicious! super easy
Kylee G. 27 Jun
Nice easy dish. A family favourite
Shayna Jennings 26 Jun
Definitely one of the best meals I have made. It was soooooo good. Highly recommend
Kimberlie Black 21 Jun
Probably will make it again. Pretty good.
Jon C. 14 Jun
looked very much the same as what was in picture and tasted amazing