Baked Pork Egg RollsPORK
Serve the egg rolls as part of any get together where you want to offer an impressive and delicious appetizer. Don’t worry if your first egg roll doesn’t look perfect; you’ll master the easy technique after rolling a couple.
- 1 pork tenderloin (cooked, 1 pound, trimmed*)
- cooking spray
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the coleslaw mix and green onions in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with wax paper and microwave on high until softened, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Finely chop the tenderloin. Combine tenderloin, coleslaw mixture, cilantro, and hoisin sauce in a large bowl and toss to mix well.
- Working with one 1 egg roll wrapper at a time (keep the remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying), place the wrapper on a work surface with one corner pointing toward you. Brush edge of wrapper with water. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the pork tenderloin mixture in the center of the wrapper. Fold the bottom corner of the wrapper over the filling. Fold in the sides and roll up. Place the egg rolls seam side down on a plate and cover with damp paper towels to prevent drying. Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Arrange egg rolls in a single layer seam side down in the prepared baking pan. Lightly spray egg rolls with cooking spray. Bake until the bottoms are lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Turn the egg rolls and bake until tops are lightly browned, about 3 minutes longer. Serve hot or warm.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories140Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes