- 12 ounces penne pasta (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 8 ounces Shady Brook Farms® Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 1 bunch swiss chard (stemmed and cut into 1/2 x 2 inch strips, about 8 cups)
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook penne according to package directions; drain and place in mixing bowl.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add sausage; cook about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Remove from skillet; cut into 1/2-inch pieces and add to penne.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet; add chard and cook about 5 minutes or until wilted. Add chard, tomato sauce and chili flakes to penne; mix well.
- Transfer to shallow baking dish; top with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.