Sometimes you are in the mood to cook an amazing homemade meal for your family, and this is the recipe you are looking for. Our Baked Pasta with Cottage Cheese and Spinach recipe is delicious and full of flavor. It's traditional elements will make your family feeling like they have a profesional chef in their household. Try it out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also give this Baked Pasta with Cottage Cheese and Spinach recipe a star rating.
- 250 grams short pasta
- 360 grams pasta sauce
- 12 spinach leaves (shredded)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package, al dente.
- Drain and put back in the pot where it was cooked. Mix with 1 cup pasta sauce.
- Separately, mix the spinach, egg, 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a baking pan, add a layer of pasta, using half of it. Add the spinach mixture and spread, then add the rest of the pasta. Pour the rest of the sauce on top and cover the baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Turn off the heat and place back in the oven until the cheese melts.