- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or kosher, 1/2 tsp table salt)
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or melted butter)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lawry's)
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard (or to taste)
|Calories1010Calories from Fat770|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat770|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Susan R. 16 days ago
Icooked them in the air fryer for 20 min and they turned out great
Shanquel Scott 24 days ago
It was good, favorable, and filling.
Regana Powers 30 days ago
Delicious and easy to make
Nkechi O. 20 Jan
Nice and herby flavour
Fitzpatrick 30 Oct 2018
I make these multiple times through football season. Absolute favorite of the family and any guests that come by for game day!
sh szele 22 Oct 2018
Great recipe! I added a garlic Parmesan dipping sauce (I love garlic) and it was amazing although I didn’t portion the recipe for the amount of wings I wanted to make, I definitely will next time!
Kira Williams 15 Oct 2018
Love this recipe! It works great on chicken thighs too, brown in the pan with the first set of spices and then sprinkle the rest on and pop in the oven to finish cooking
Mark B. 26 May 2018
add more parmesan cheese and its great
Topeka S. 5 Apr 2018
Yummy! I made the recipe as directed. I didn't have to add anything 😊
Holly S. 30 Dec 2017
Amazing! I made them for the boys during the game and they were a huge hit!
Dilbara B. 18 Sep 2017
Tara 29 May 2017
The chicken turned out great! It was well seasoned. This one is a keeper!!!
April M. 19 Dec 2016
it was very good. i added some powder pesto mix (half a packet) to the coating and it really tipped it to amazing.
Lisa P. 20 Jun 2016
Very yummy -- 6 of 6 of us really enjoyed these, ages 9-75! I totally forgot to do the dipping sauce and they were great without it, but I look forward to doing that next time.
Tanya R. 13 Apr 2016
Very very good! One of my favorites. I have made this recipe with drum sticks and it came out just as tasty.
Vanessa R. 5 Nov 2015
I followed the directions to a "T" but in order to get good and crispy, I threw them under the broiler after mixing with cheese/garlic/oil blend. They stuck to the pan tho. Otherwise, very tasted recipe.