- 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets (such as haddock, cod, catfish, pollock, or similar mild white fish, cut into 4-ounce to 6-ounce portions)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (finely)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 large eggs (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- creole seasoning (or Cajun, 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- lemon wedges (for serving)
|Calories280Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nicole Pedersen 2 days ago
the whole family enjoyed this
Lori W. 4 Jan
Fabulous and will use this with many types of fish
Keith D. 19 Nov 2018
Love it! Added 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
Luz Silva 4 Oct 2018
everyone loved it. Halfway through baking i flipped the fish
Cheryl 24 Jul 2018
it was great! I will make it again.
Lindy C 6 Jun 2018
I should have salted & seasoned more because it turned out pretty bland.
Kristi R. 18 Apr 2018
Best baked fish I've ever made.
Amy 28 Feb 2018
Excellent! Even my picky teenager wants me to make this again soon
Dalton 4 Feb 2018
Simple to make and tasted great
Annie 13 Jan 2018
This was delicious! Flaky moist fish surrounded by crispy, flavorful crust. My two children and my husband and myself thoroughly enjoyed this! We paired it with roasted baby potatoes, crisped kale chips and a home made lemon horseradish sauce. Will definitely make again!
Ira Krasnovska 17 Nov 2017
My husband isn't fond of fish but he liked this
Wendy D'Ottavio 30 Oct 2017
Made with cod. Better than frying. Perfect crispy crust and moist fish. I would recommend baking on a wire rack over a baking sheet so that the bottom of fish gets crisp as well as the top. Will definitely make again.
Evan 9 Sep 2017
Kids loved it, the bread it was great, but a little on the bland side- next time I'll add a slice of lemon on the side
Stephanie B. 1 Sep 2017
I used Talapia filets. I also added Parmesan and garlic herb mix to the panko. Entire family loved this Recipe!!!