Remove All from Shopping List
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with the oil.
- Combine the lentils, onion, oats, ginger, cilantro, spices, salt, pepper and sugar in a food processor and pulse until chunky. You want a mixture that is moist but not wet.
- Let the mixture rest for a few minutes, then shape into patties.
- Bake the burgers until they are deeply brown, about 8 – 10 minutes. Then flip and bake for 8 – 10 more minutes.
- Serve with melted Jarlsberg cheese, sliced tomato and sprinkles of black sesame seeds on a toasted onion roll.