- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 200 grams eggs
- Preheat KitchenAid® Counter top Oven to 450°F and place Oven Rack in Position B.
- Coat Broiler Pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.Form mixture into thirty 1-ounce meatballs; arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Chef’s Tip: Serve with your favorite tomato sauce and soft polenta for an entrée or on fancy skewers as a perfect party hors d’oeuvre!