- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shallot (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (slivered)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups baby spinach (fresh)
- 6 eggs (large)
- bread slices (grilled or toasted)
- Attach Stir & Flip Wand to Stir Tower. Set KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker with Stir Tower to Saute 330 ºF and preheat.
- Sauté shallots, garlic and crushed red peppers for about 8-10 minutes while stirring with Stir Tower on Speed 1.
- Add oil to Cooking Pot and heat for 30 seconds. Add shallots, garlic and crushed red peppers. Turn Stir Tower to Speed 1.
- Sauté mixture until softened and garlic is golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, pureed tomatoes, parsley and salt. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. Turn Stir Tower off.
- Add spinach to Cooking Pot, cover and wilt for 1-2 minutes.
- Set Multi-Cooker to Manual with the temperature set to 280 ºF.
- Gently place eggs on top of spinach in a circle. Cover and cook until whites are just set, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve eggs topped with sauce and spinach with grilled or toasted bread slices.