Baked Eggs and Sweet Potato HashMcCormick
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes, about 4 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 red onion (medium, cut into 1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (McCormick®)
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (finely)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes, bell pepper, onion and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix; toss to coat well. Spread vegetables in single layer on large, shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Bake 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Stir ham into vegetables in baking pan. Bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Remove pan from oven.
- 3Break eggs evenly apart on top of the hash. Carefully, return pan to oven. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until eggs are to desired doneness. Sprinkle with cilantro and assorted toppings, if desired.