This recipe for Baked Codfish with Punched Potatoes and Roasted Peppers is a decadent and complete meal that everyone will love. It takes an hour to make this decadent dish that has only eight ingredients and 410 calories per serving. Have for Sunday dinner with family or friends. This decadent dinner combines cod loin cutlets with aromatic spices and flavorful vegetables. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
- 3 cutlet (cod loin)
- 4 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- virgin olive oil (as needed)
- 800 grams potatoes (white medium-sized)
- 2 red pepper
- black olives (as needed)
- salt (as needed)
- Defrost the codfish at room temperature. Drain, and dry well with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the codfish, and garlic in a large, glass, baking dish. Sprinkle the cutlets with paprika, and smear with olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, basting with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until almost cooked. Drain, and punch each one without crushing it. Set aside.
- Bake the peppers, turning regularly, until their skin is completely black. Place inside a plastic bag, and close it for a few minutes to create steam. Remove the skin under a trickle of water under the faucet. Remove the seeds, and cut into strips.
- Place the potatoes in the baking dish with the cod, add the pepper strips.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with black olives.
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.