Perfectly balancing sweet and savory, this baked cod casserole is creamy and full of delicious vegetables. Gluten free and balanced, this baked cod is a full meal in one casserole dish.
- 500 grams chips
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium/large, unpeeled)
- 1 leek (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup savoy cabbage (chopped)
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 6 parsley (stems)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 package cream (with Parmalat aromatic herbs)
- 1 package cream (Parmalat zero-footprint)
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese
- Boil the potatoes well seasoned with salt in plenty of water.
- In a saucepan put a generous amount of olive oil, onion, garlic, and chopped parsley.
- When they are golden, add the leek, grated carrots, and chopped savoy cabbage.
- Simmer covered for about 10 minutes so the vegetables are soft.
- Add the shredded cod and cook for a few more minutes, adjusting the salt to taste.
- Still over low heat, add the cream with the herbs.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the potato skins and cut into thick slices.
- Place a first layer of potato slices in the bottom of a baking pan.
- On top, place the cod with the cream and the vegetables then cover with the remaining potatoes.
- In the same pan where you cooked the cod, place the light cream. As soon as it boils, remove from heat, add cheese, and cover the potatoes with this sauce.
- Bake until well browned.
- Serve immediately and very warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories830Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.