Baked Cod with Vegetables and Sweet PotatoAs receitas lá de casa
Perfectly balancing sweet and savory, this baked cod casserole is creamy and full of delicious vegetables. Gluten free and balanced, this baked cod is a full meal in one casserole dish.
- 500 grams snack chips
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium/large, unpeeled)
- 1 leeks (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrots
- 1 cup savoy cabbage (chopped)
- 1 onions
- 6 cloves garlic
- 6 parsley (stems)
- salt (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 package cream (with Parmalat aromatic herbs)
- 1 package cream (Parmalat zero-footprint)
- 1 handful mozzarella cheese
- 1Boil the potatoes well seasoned with salt in plenty of water.
- 2In a saucepan put a generous amount of olive oil, onion, garlic, and chopped parsley.
- 3When they are golden, add the leek, grated carrots, and chopped savoy cabbage.
- 4Simmer covered for about 10 minutes so the vegetables are soft.
- 5Add the shredded cod and cook for a few more minutes, adjusting the salt to taste.
- 6Still over low heat, add the cream with the herbs.
- 7Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 8Remove the potato skins and cut into thick slices.
- 9Place a first layer of potato slices in the bottom of a baking pan.
- 10On top, place the cod with the cream and the vegetables then cover with the remaining potatoes.
- 11In the same pan where you cooked the cod, place the light cream. As soon as it boils, remove from heat, add cheese, and cover the potatoes with this sauce.
- 12Bake until well browned.
- 13Serve immediately and very warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories830Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat460|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.