Chicken a la Italy! Olive oil, cloves, basil, and tomatoes bring out the savory flavor of chicken. You’ll feel like you’re treating yourself to a meal at a 5 star Italian restaurant.
- 4 pieces chicken
- 2 cans cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a skillet, fry the chicken in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, add 2 cloves of unpeeled garlic.
- In a bowl, mix both cans of cherry tomatoes (one with the juice), fresh cream, salt and pepper, stir. Add a little bunch of basil.
- Pour on the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add fresh basil.
- Serve with rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.
Audrey S. 5 Jul 2015
This baked chicken was spectacular! It had a crusted top with creamy tomato and basil drizzled over top of it.. The juice from the chicken had a rich tomato taste and is something I could make at least once per week.