Baked Chicken Breasts With Panko BreadcrumbsYummly
Skip the packaged version and make your own breaded chicken with this easy recipe! A handful of ingredients is all you need for this healthy, homemade dish.
- 1 pound chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 3Combine the panko, parmesan, dried parsley, and salt in a shallow dish.
- 4In a separate shallow dish, mix together the mayo and mustard.
- 5Dredge each chicken breast the mustard mixture, followed by breadcrumbs. Place the chicken breast on the lined sheet pan. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- 6Insert the sheet pan into the oven, and bake for 7 minutes.
- 7For a crunchy crust on both sides, flip each chicken breast and cook for another 7 minutes or until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 8Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and serve.