- 14 cabbage leaves (large)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (mixed with 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water, to thicken the sauce)
Melissa Ann 21 Jan
The recipe is good. I added a lot of extra seasonings to give it that five Star taste. However it was just the spark I needed to make a fantastic recipe!
Becky Pothier 1 Jan
These baked cabbage rolls turned out awesome. Family really loved them and will probably need to make again soon.
Lorraine Sedgwick 22 Nov 2017
Great! Really easy recipe. For the sauce I used a can of tomato soup mixed with a little water and brown sugar, and garlic powder.would do again.