- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/2 butter (melt, one stick)
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (I like Frank’s RedHot)
- Place flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto your prepared baking sheet (or disposable baking sheets) and place into the refrigerator for a least an hour. (I did this the day before and let sit over night. This making day-of cooking that much easier!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter mixture, and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes. Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
PER SERVING *
|Calories450Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Simple Spiced Baked Chicken WingsCookie Rookie
Crispy Baked Barbecue Chicken WingsYellow Bliss Road
Baked "Buffalo" Hot WingsSerious Eats
Baked Crispy Hot WingsShutterbean
Maple-bourbon Glazed Chicken WingsHellmann's
Crispy Baked Chicken WingsYellow Bliss Road
Classic Hot WingsLady Behind the Curtain
Baked Hot WingsSerena Bakes Simply from Scratch
Baked Soy and Honey Chicken WingsThe Cookware Geek
Baked Hot WingsMake Dinner Easy
Mel's Red Hot Baked WingsFood52
Crispy Oven Baked Chicken WingsMy Kitchen Snippets
Baked Buffalo WingsSix Sisters' Stuff
Hot & Sweet Chicken WingsHellmann's
Spicy Baked Hot WingsCreole Contessa.com
Buttery Oven Baked Chicken WingsCooking In Sens
Melt Your Face Off Spicy Asian Baked Chicken WingsPineapple and Coconut