- 12 ounces broccoli (bag, about 2 cups fresh raw)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
|Calories120Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Marcin Styk 16 days ago
Awesome but too salty
Marion Wylie 25 Nov 2018
much too salty. i will try again with less salt.
Gertie 27 Oct 2018
These were great, but a little too salty. I may skip the tsp of salt next time I make them, but overall awesome!
MCCONAUGHY 15 Oct 2018
Really good the texture was perfect
hi 30 Aug 2018
i froze before cooking very tasty
Morte 25 Aug 2018
They came out great, baby and hubby loved them!
Briana Ewald 19 May 2018
really good with french onion dip
Valerie R. 21 Apr 2018
Tasty but not very firm. Did not have the time to let them cool down, so maybe that was the problem.
Yagev 31 Mar 2018
I put 1 table spoon pepper and 1 table spoon salt, I believe the meaning was teaspoon, so it came out a bit spicy, but super tasty!
Diana F. 13 Jan 2018
Very good! Chilled mix in fridge first as suggested and held together. Great with a little ranch!
Shasta N. 6 Nov 2017
Great recipe, used everything here, no extras necessary
. 21 May 2017
absolutley unreal! thanks!
Meg 19 Apr 2017
Really tasty and easy to make. A healthy snack for the whole family! I will be making these again soon.