Baked Brie BowlMcCormick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (McCormick®)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 1 brie cheese (round, 8 ounces)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix spices and sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Place bread on baking sheet. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the Brie.
- 2Spread butter on bread. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture. With knife, make 2-inch cuts at 1-inch intervals around edge of bread. Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice mixture. Replace top of bread.
- 3Bake 20 to 30 minutes. To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.