Baked Breaded Chicken SteaksO Meu Tempero
With a name like Bread from God, how could you go wrong with this recipe? These sweet and savory rolls are perfect appetizers for a family dinner, party, special occasion, or celebration. They take 70 minutes to prepare and are a mere 45 calories per serving. Each morsel you pop in your mouth will tantalize the taste buds. Some ingredient that make this bread special grated coconut and powdered sugar.
- 1 whole chicken (cut into steaks)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (spoon)
- 3 bay leaves (halved without string)
- 1 lemon juice (small)
- 100 grams bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 large eggs (extra)
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Season the steaks with salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaves, and lemon juice.
- 3Let the chicken absorb the flavor for a few minutes, then dry slightly with a paper towel.
- 4In a deep dish, mix the breadcrumbs, coriander, paprika, and parsley.
- 5In another dish, beat the egg.
- 6First, coat the chicken in the egg, and then in the breadcrumbs.
- 7Place chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- 8Sprinkle the chicken with olive oil (not too much), and bake for about 20 minutes, taking care not to overcook, so the chicken doesn't dry out.
- 9Serve warm, hot, or even cold.
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.