Baked Beans and RibsO Meu Tempero
- 1 kilogram rib
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (ripe, chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 sausages (smoked meat, sliced)
- 2 kale (heart, chopped)
- 2 carrots (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 pork sausages (smoked, whole)
- 3 cans red beans (baked)
- 1Cook ribs in pressure cooker for about 15 minutes after reaching boiling point, according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 2Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sauté onion, garlic, tomatoes, bay leaf and sliced sausage.
- 3Add kale, carrots and about 1 1/2 cups water.
- 4When mixture starts to boil, add tomato paste, chili paste and cilantro.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Add cooked ribs and whole pork sausage.
- 7Cook for about 15 additional minutes.
- 8Add cooked beans.
- 9Cut pork sausage into slices and return to pan.
- 10Serve hot.