Looking for an dessert that is healthy but also keeps your guests satsified and having fun? Try our Baked Apples with Tequila recipe. It is not only delicious but it is loaded with flavor. Let us know how you enjoyed this Baked Apples with Tequila r…
cipe in the comments below. We love to read these comments to get better incite on our recipes and your experience. You can also give this Baked Apples with Tequila recipe a star rating as well.
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup almonds (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 2 apples (top removed, cored, and hollowed out)
- prunes (optional)
- dates (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the raisins, almonds, sugar and 2 tablespoons tequila in a bowl and mix well. Set aside for later use.
- Fill the apples with the raisin and almond mixture.
- Put the apples in a baking dish. If desired, cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of prunes and dates.
- Add the butter to the baking dish. Add the apples.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining tequila and honey. Drizzle the tequila mixture onto the apples.
- Cove the dish with aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Take the skillet out of the oven, let it cool off for 5-10 minutes, cut, and serve.
|Calories400Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.