- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Onions, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Chives
- 4 instant mashed potatoes (servings)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Spread over meat loaf.
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.