- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 zucchini (large, thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 knorr chicken flavor bouillon cube
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- chopped fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add zucchini and onion and cook about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add dissolved Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube and chicken and heat through. Stir in sour cream. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.