Baileys and Almond TiramisuLolibox
Tiramisu is a traditional treat that is the perfect pairing of sweet, savory, rich and creamy ingredients. This recipe for Baileys and Almond Tiramisu takes that sweet treat and adds a few more decadent flavors for a dessert that is out of this world. The cookies are Breton, the creaminess comes from the mascarpone and the balieys adds a rich and creamy layer of flavor. Why not whip up a batch this weekend?
- 30 grams almonds
- 6 eggs
- 75 grams granulated sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur (15 cl.)
- 12 cookies (Breton, crushed)
- 1Toast the almonds dry in a hot pan until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 2In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until frothy. Add the mascarpone and whisk.
- 3In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- 4Gently, fold the whisked egg whites into the cream.
- 5Add Baileys and almonds. Mix.
- 6Spread half of the cream on the bottom of 6 glasses.
- 7Add crushed cookies.
- 8Add another lay of cream.
- 9Garnish with crushed cookies.
- 10Refrigerate for a few hours to serve chilled.