- 8 chocolate cookies
- 9 ounces cream cheese (chopped, softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- whipped cream (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 muffin pan recesses with paper liners. Place a cookie in the bottom of each recess.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, liqueur and vanilla until well combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, until smooth. Distribute between recesses and bake for 15-20 mins, until just set. Let cool then chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.
Mackenzie A. 1 Nov 2016
Made this for a Christmas party, it was freakin delicious and so smooth! I also added more Baileys- no harm done there! So delicious! And I also used smashed Oreos as the bottom crust