It's your favorite vanilla milkshake with a punch.
- 1 1/2 ounces baileys (Original Irish Cream)
- 1/2 ounce vanilla liqueur (Galliano)
- 1/2 ounce Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (your favourite)
- 3 ounces 2% milk
- 1/4 ounce caramel sauce (homemade)
- whipped cream (topper)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Measure out your ice cream and milk into a blender. Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Jameson Irish Whiskey and Galliano Vanilla Liqueur. Blend on high until your milkshake is light and frothy. Pour into a zombie glass.
- For the caramel sauce, blend ingredients into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, bring the heat to medium and stir with a whisk. Continue until the sauce is at a desired thickness. Cool for about 3 hours before using.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on top