- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 green onions (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper (freshly)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 medium carrot (peeled and cut into 4 inch lengths, about 1 cup)
- 1 daikon radishes (small, peeled and cut into 4 inch lengths)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- fresh cilantro
- jalapeno chilies (Thinly sliced)
- 4 baguette (8-inch, or soft roll)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Combine all meatball ingredients until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach the medium shredding blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch shredded ingredients.
- 3Fill feed tube with carrots. Turn stand mixer to speed 6 and process. Trim daikon to fit into feed tube. Process on speed 6, into same bowl as shredded carrots. Toss to combine. Add apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using moistened hands, roll meatball mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in heavy skillet. Add half of the meatballs. Brown on all sides and transfer to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining meatballs. Bake until cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- 5Combine mayonnaise, sriracha and lemon juice. Set aside until ready to use.
- 6Cut each baguette in half horizontally. Scoop out some of the bread to make room for meatballs. Divide meatballs between baguettes. Drain pickled vegetables and place on top of meatballs. Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.