- 1 package herb (McCormick® Bag 'n Season®, Roasted Pork Tenderloin)
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange opened Cooking Bag in 13x9-inch baking pan or dish. Place pork tenderloins in bag.
- Sprinkle Seasoning Mix evenly over pork. Turn pork in bag until evenly coated. Close bag loosely with nylon tie. Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in lower half of oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut open bag. Slice pork and serve with pan juices.