- 1 1/2 pounds peppered bacon (thick-sliced)
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (OR salad dressing)
- 10 ounces iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 3 tomatoes (large, seeded and chopped)
- Place bacon slices side by side on griddle. Cook on medium heat until crisp and browned on both sides.* Drain on paper towels; keep warm. For each wrap, place flour tortilla on plate; spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over top. Place 1 cup lettuce, about 1/2 of a tomato and 3 to 4 slices cooked bacon on top. Roll from one side to the other. Cut in half.
- Serves 6.
- *Baked Bacon Option: Place bacon slices side by side on a rack in a shallow baking pan with sides. Bake in a 400º F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until crispy. Drain well on paper towels.
- For variety, add 2 peeled, seeded and chopped avocadoes or 1/2 cup chopped red and/or green bell pepper.