Bacon, Ham, and Carrot MuffinsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Muffins — they aren’t just a sweet treat in the morning. They also can be a savory meal in a small package. These Bacon, Ham and Carrot Muffins may take some time to create, but when the aromas waft through the house as they cook, the family will think you cooked a masterpiece. These muffins will be super moist due to the yogurts, eggs, and cheese. Have them for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 onions (small)
- bacon (. to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 2 yogurts
- 3 tablespoons oil
- grating cheese (to taste)
- 1 carrots (small, grated)
- ham (cut in strips, to taste)
- 150 grams flour
- herbs (mixture, to taste)
- ground black pepper (Freshly)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, brown the chopped onion and the bacon. Remove from heat, and drain the grease.
- 3In a bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, and oil. Add cheese, grated carrot, strips of ham, onion and bacon.
- 4Gradually, add the flour to the egg mixture, season with salt, herbs, and ground pepper.
- 5Mix well, and partially fill muffin or cupcake pans.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes.