- 8 ounces ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 4 pieces bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup red onion (chopped)
- Brown ground beef in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces, about 4 minutes; drain. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then stir in cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream. Cook, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn into shallow 2-quart dish. Top with tomato, onion, bacon and, if desired, pickle chips. Serve, if desired, with sesame bread sticks, crackers or your favorite dippers.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1500Calories from Fat1380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat1380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Joshua A. 8 Jan 2017
Made exactly as the recipe ordered, the taste was off. It sounded good on paper, but the end result was disappointing.
David M. 3 Dec 2016
The dip turned out pretty good, but it's a very thick dip so you will need a chip that can handle such a thick mixture, but it's got really good flavor, perfect for a party!
Phyllis R. 29 Jun 2016
I added a pack of taco seasoning wow,what a big difference in flavor yuuuuum!a little less mayo.my crew at work loved it good and very easy ..I will use it in a taco salad also
Steve E. 27 Feb 2016
Used it as a topping for tortilla chips fantastic nachos! Would make it again! Ok, tonight Honey! I guess a dip would also work but the chips would have to stand up to the weight
Joanna W. 8 Feb 2016
Was big hit at the Super Bowl party last night! I mixed the bacon into the dip instead of just sprinkling on top. I'll definitely make it again, but make sure to break up the burger into small bits. The chunks I cooked were hard to scoop up with chips or crackers. Also, I might try grilling the onions with the burger, and add avocado on top..
Dianne B. 8 Feb 2016
Too much mayonnaise! It was ok. I would add other items in order to make the dip more flavorful. I did add garlic salt and crushed oregano, which helped with a better flavor.
Joshua H. 7 Feb 2016
I don't like onions so, I omitted them, and I also added some extra bacon, avacado, and some bbq sauce.
Karen H. 6 Feb 2016
Love this recipe. Easy to make with just a few ingredients. I'd add chopped avocado & some green onion on top.