- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pieces bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled, optional)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves (chopped)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes and lettuce; gently toss. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Top with bacon.