Stuffed with bacon and cheese, this savory bread is simply delicious. This recipe is designed for a Thermomix machine. Ready in just one hour.
- 300 grams flour
- 150 milliliters milk
- 30 grams liquid margarine
- 30 grams sugar
- 20 grams fresh yeast (a cube of)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams bacon (thin sliced )
- 100 grams cheese (Flemish)
- olive oil
- 1 egg yolks
- poppy seeds (to taste)
- Begin preparing the dough by pouring into the cup the milk, margarine and sugar.
- Mix 1 min., temp. 37 spd.2.
- Add the fresh yeast, undoing a bit with your hands and involve 10 sec., spd.2.
- Add the flour and the salt and stir for 20 sec., speed 6. Then, knead for 3 min., speed Cob.
- Remove the dough to a lightly floured counter and stretch it with the roller to a rectangular shape.
- Sprinkle the dough with a little bit of olive oil and cover with the bacon broken into small pieces and slices of Flemish cheese.
- Roll the dough like a pie, "gluing" the end of the dough with a little bit of water.
- Make some cross cuts along the surface of the dough.
- Put in a warm place (away from drafts and cold air) and cover with a cloth until it increases the volume, for about 1:30h.
- After this time turn the oven to 180ºC.
- Brush the dough with egg yolk and sprinkle with sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven already heated up about 30 minutes or until golden.
- Eat hot, warm or cold!
PER SERVING *
|Calories740Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.