- 1 refrigerated pie crust (Pillsbury™, softened as directed on box)
- 1 cup milk (or half-and-half)
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon (crisply cooked, crumbled)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (if desired)
|Calories380Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sir 24 Nov 2018
This is a super easy recipe that turns out well consistently and tolerates a lot of variation. I often experiment with blends of cheeses and vegetables.
Cashman 29 Sep 2018
amazing! will make again!
Jim C. 10 Jun 2018
This was an easy recipe to cook. I didn't have gruyere cheese so swiss and parm made a great combination. I added onion and green peppers and that worked very well too. I've never cooked a quiche before, but I feel that you could use any combo of veggies and this would still be delicious. Family has already asked me to make this again. They loved it.
Paola B. 13 May 2018
It turned out as the recipe said. Took a little longer to cook though.
Tom 6 May 2018
Turned out great. Always thought Quiche was difficult to make. Not true. Just plan ahead so your crust is thawed!
marisabel p. 25 Mar 2018
really good and eady. we added spinach and was delicious
Joyelle Wright-Gordon 11 Mar 2018
I ran out of half and half but 2% milk worked just as good. My family loved it.