- 8 2/3 ounces frozen puff pastry sheets
- 5 1/4 ounces garlic and herb cheese spread (softened, such as Boursin or 2/3 cup garlic and herb cream cheese)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- Thaw puff pastry for 40 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut into 18 (3-inch) squares. Press squares into 3-inch muffin cups that have been coated with cooking spray; set aside. In mixing bowl, stir together cheese and milk until smooth. Spoon a rounded teaspoonful into each pastry shell. Top with pieces of bacon and green onion. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.