- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb., pounded 1/4-inch-thick)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 eggs
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar ragu cheesi classic alfredo sauc
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Evenly top each chicken breast with cheese and bacon. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally. Stir in Sauce and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Denelle Winnan 21 Jun 2017
This was really tasty! I made using turkey bacon, paired with a small salad, and was still given a seal of approval from my hubby.