- 2 pounds red bliss potato (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 8 slices bacon (crisp-cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional)
- In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.