- 1 bacon
- 16 bread (crust trimmed)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Room Temp)
- 3 green onion (Chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed, diced)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Mix cream cheese, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning. Set this aside. Flatten each bread slice with rolling pin. Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice.
- Roll each slice jellyroll fashion. Cut into thirds. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap 1 bread third with 1 bacon third. Secure with toothpick. Bake at 350 degrees until bacon is done.