- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillets (cleaned, deboned)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 10 1/2 ounces button mushrooms (cleaned)
- 2 shallots (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley (chopped, a few sprigs reserved for garnish)
- Arrange bacon on a cutting board, overlapping slightly. Place salmon fillet in center and wrap bacon around to enclose.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Sear bacon-wrapped salmon over high heat for 3-4 mins, turning frequently, until bacon is crisp. Let cool for 5 mins then cut into 8 slices. Season.
- Add remaining oil to pan and sauté salmon slices for 2 mins per side, until golden and just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, melt butter. Sauté mushrooms for 3-4 mins. Add shallots and garlic and cook until mushrooms are golden and tender. Add cream and simmer for 1-2 mins. Season. Add chopped parsley. Serve with salmon, garnished with reserved parsley sprigs.
PER SERVING *
|Calories840Calories from Fat610|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat610|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pan-Roasted Salmon with Fennel PureeFood Network Canada
Seared Salmon with Sautéed Pea ShootsFood Republic
Pan-Seared Salmon with Mango Mint SalsaWes' Yums
Pan-Seared Salmon with Baby Greens and FennelFine Cooking
Crispy-Skin Pan-Seared Salmon with Summertime SuccotashFaith Middleton Food Schmooze
Pan Seared Honey Glazed Salmon with Browned Butter Lime Sauce – The Best Salmon I’ve Ever EatenCooking Classy
Pan Seared Salmon with Saffron Compound ButterYum And Yummer
Pan Seared Lemon Pepper SalmonThe Recipe Critic
One Pan Herb-Roasted SalmonCenter Cut Cook
Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Wilted SpinachEpicurious
Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Fruit ChutneyBetter Homes and Gardens
Bacon-Wrapped SalmonPaleo Leap
Delicious Bacon-Wrapped SalmonRecipes 4 Living
Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Maple Mustard SaucePBS